Monday, April 13, 2009

My hands and I...

Hmmm, night time in the hostel... The view outside my room ain't spectacular, well, I can't expect beautiful lush greenery in the heart of Malaysia, especially in Kuala Lumpur...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Look what I have here... Some stock that I keep in my room in case people would want to order...


I spy with my black pupil eyes, a Chaos Terminator Lord...


Wha? What the heck is my hand doing???


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ah... Daytime in Kuala Lumpur, ok, I can't complain much about the view, the good thing is that the buildings are far away...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Whooops! I almost finished assembling the Chaos Terminator Lord! Now I just don't know which direction I should face his head to...


I prefer this much more...


Oh my chaos god, why does my hands love new models so much??? Oh well, Alpha Legion, this is the beginning...

"Let the painting begin!"

No comments: