When I saw the box of this kit, I knew I had to paint one. Especially the desert colour variant that was used in Tunisia.
So assembly wasn't too difficult, I tried a different approach by not gluing on the tracks till I paint the road wheels.
I tried colour modulation this time, out of curiosity and the urge to learn it, I somehow managed to pull it off.
After weathering. I would admit that I actually went a little overboard with the weathering. I'm not really used to painting bright colours, but I'm adapting. Also, I've went the extra mile and put on a little antenna in the slot for the tank.
These pictures were taken in the store, they weren't that good.
Here are some better pictures with better lighting.