Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Panzer III Ausf N

When I saw the box of this kit, I knew I had to paint one. Especially the desert colour variant that was used in Tunisia.

So assembly wasn't too difficult, I tried a different approach by not gluing on the tracks till I paint the road wheels.




I tried colour modulation this time, out of curiosity and the urge to learn it, I somehow managed to pull it off.



Before weathering


After weathering. I would admit that I actually went a little overboard with the weathering. I'm not really used to painting bright colours, but I'm adapting. Also, I've went the extra mile and put on a little antenna in the slot for the tank.


These pictures were taken in the store, they weren't that good.






Here are some better pictures with better lighting.










1 comment:

Viking50 said...

Hi there , it's look like Tamiya . I have the same , and I agree , the desert scheme is awsome . I am about to start primer this evening tamiyas grey primer . before the scheme . beautyful model you have did . :-) :-)