Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Panzer III Ausf N

When I saw the box of this kit, I knew I had to paint one. Especially the desert colour variant that was used in Tunisia.

So assembly wasn't too difficult, I tried a different approach by not gluing on the tracks till I paint the road wheels.




I tried colour modulation this time, out of curiosity and the urge to learn it, I somehow managed to pull it off.



Before weathering


After weathering. I would admit that I actually went a little overboard with the weathering. I'm not really used to painting bright colours, but I'm adapting. Also, I've went the extra mile and put on a little antenna in the slot for the tank.


These pictures were taken in the store, they weren't that good.






Here are some better pictures with better lighting.










18 comments:

Viking50 said...

Hi there , it's look like Tamiya . I have the same , and I agree , the desert scheme is awsome . I am about to start primer this evening tamiyas grey primer . before the scheme . beautyful model you have did . :-) :-)

gowhar said...

mcafee.com/activate
mcafee.com/ activate
mcafee retail card
thanks for posting this blog.

Paul troy said...

Nice Post!!
mcafee.com/activate

primevideo.com/mytv said...

I enjoyed reading the blog love your blog norton.com/setup Thanks for sharing all of the useful info will come back to read more norton.com/setup .

Anonymous said...


office setup activate product key Office setup activation get instant live support from office setup technical help & support.

thenortonsetup.com said...

This is very informative post, good work, i like this content and wish to read more from you. thanks for such a informative post. i also like to share some useful links.
norton.com/setup

rokupcexpert said...

A user simply needs to download and install the app and activate it at www.pandora.com/roku on Roku. After that, you need to complete some steps and you are good to go through above link.

Nancy Angel said...

Activate amazon mytv login activate by giving the activation link primevideo activation code in your tv and enjoy amazon popular shows such as movies & web series.Visit given link primevideo.com/mytv..

primevideocommytv said...

Thanks for sharing this Great post, it is very helpful. If you are facing any difficulties using amazon prime simply visit www.amazon.com/mytv or contact us. Their expert’s team resolve your issues instantly and provide a solution as soon as possible.
Read more…

Smartnstudy said...

Are you looking for ca parveen jindal classes then visit smartnstudy, they provide all faculties pendrive google drive classes at lowest price guaranteed.

Aria Smith said...

Amazon provides one of the ideal quality of all videos. Additionally, it provides one of the greatest sound quality which other devices do not provide. It is also possible to delight in the stations that you would like to see.
amazon.co.uk/mytv
amazon.co.uk/mytv
amazon.co.uk/mytv
amazon.co.uk/mytv sign in

ava clark said...

Office provides all-purpose application bundle. Microsoft allowing users to make documents, presentations, calculations, and reports.
Office.com/setup Home & Student 2019 | Office.com/setup Home Student 2019 | norton.com/setup| Cox webmail Login | Office.com/setup Home & Student 2019

Unknown said...

For charles and venmo login
charles schwab login |
venmo login |

PRINTERSASSIST said...

Epson connect printer setup utility experts do suggest approaches to troubleshoot the WPS Pin On Epson Printer hardware problem while you are not able to discover WPS PIN Epson printer. Regardless of this problem, tech specialists do suggest this model extra certainly because it has great application options.

timmykeels said...


Thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I found such a significant number of fascinating stuff with regards to your blog particularly its discussion. Keep doing awesome.
Do check
Paypal Login
gemini login

Linda Martin said...

Obrigado por este site. Eu aprecio seu trabalho. muito bom eu tenho um site que muda sua fonte no Insta, Facebook, Snapchat, e outras redes sociais se você quiser mudar seu nome de usuário Visite letras personalizadas

Holiday Recipes said...

Who is your greatest enemy?

Masters Study

xfinityauthorize26 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.