Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Army's scheme

First off, this is only my first Tyranid Battleforce set, my first painted figure is the Hive Tyrant, followed by Genestealers, Gaunts, Hormagaunts and the mighty Carnifex. The Ripper Swarms are left last. Here's some shots of my army, thanks to my friend Wesley who kindly borrowed me his 5 mp camera phone. Disclaimer*my first army*, don't kill me over lousy paint jobs...
My army before I decided to paint the gold on the Hormagaunt's carapace.
After painting gold over the Hormagaunt's.My Hive Tyrant, before changing the thing that clings my Tyrant to the base.
After changing the epoxy to kneadite cement.
Warriors.

Hormagaunts, painted the Gaunt's tongues blue to resemble their mindlessness. XD
Genestealers with gold scything talons.
Gaunts with Fleshborers. Note the blue tongue. Cute right?

Basically, I used Flat Black Acrylic Spray to give a smooth layer of cover, NEVER buy Aerosol spray, it stinks and it give off a grainy feel, suitable for terrains only. Overall colour usage, Chaos Black, Scab Red, Red Gore, Shining Gold, Hawk Turquoise, Skull White, Snot Green, Bestial Brown, Vermin Brown, Snakebite Leather.

No comments: