Besides, the model ain't complete without the base painted, but I'm gonna run through what was done for this model.
This is a breakdown of all the colours used on the model, remember, the essence here is speed:
- Cloak was painted with Space Wolves Grey, washed with Badab Black
- The skin was painted with Scorched Brown, then layered with Vermin Brown
- The weapons were painted with Boltgun Metal
- Whichever parts that look like leather was painted with Snakebite Leather
- The claws and teeth were painted with Bleached Bone
- The tail was painted with Elf Flesh
- The whole model was given a wash of Devlan Mud
"After I finish painting a majority of my miniatures, I might start Skaven as my Fantasy army. I hope the Skaven will get a new Army Book before I start."