Monday, February 6, 2012

Painting & Projects - Slower than expected.

In between assignments and painting, I managed to get quite a lot done throughout the weekend. And seriously though, painting the trims are a real pain, but it's definitely worth it.




It looks like I've accidentally made the power armoured guys brighter than expected, but it's not a problem, they'll look the same once I'm done with them.


Painting the armour trims took me about 2 days, I won't be doing this army for Iron Painter for sure, but I'll be churning out more Iron Warriors like no tomorrow.


I've already decided what I want to do for my mid year and end year project.

So, for 2012:

January till June: Iron Warriors and a little bit of Blood Angels, a full Panzerkompanie for my Flames of War collection.

July till October: Eldar and a little bit of Orks

September till December: Imperial Guard. I'll be focusing on a full on Cadian army with Respirators and I'll most definitely be using lots of Forge World stuff.

If any of the projects were done sooner than planned, I'll push everything a little earlier so I can build more stuff for my other armies.

I'll be posting in a few more days, most definitely with the finished squad.

3 comments:

khairul said...

Really like the different helmets. Didnt know csm had so many cool variety.

Bro..thts only one squad u have there right?

Vuel said...

assignments or work will somehow disrupt your hobby progress..so, any progress no matter how small is far better than not doing anything ;)

Alvin Khaw said...

Yes Khairul, that's only one squad. I've got 2 more squads to handle.

And yeah, any progress is good enough, but I want to finish them ASAP.