Thursday, February 2, 2012

Assembling - Iron style!

I assembled most of them during Chinese New Year when I was back in Penang.



I realized that I needed 1 full day to base my stuff, coz the super glue tends to seep into the cork and dry out very slowly, but it doesn't matter, I've waited hours for them to dry.



I also got around to spraying them white. Gonna be airbrushing them tomorrow if I have the time. It seems that these few days I'm gonna be really busy with classes and assignments.

4 comments:

khairul said...

Good progress man!!

So how many points your're going for this again???

And should just be nice for the release of new rulebook huh :)

Alvin Khaw said...

Somewhere along the lines of 2,500 points. You'll see what I have in store for the MAD event. Heh heh heh...

Vuel said...

you're truly are MAD, my friend ;)

Alvin Khaw said...

That's only why the Dark Gods have chosen me. Heh heh heh...