Saturday, March 17, 2012

More Blood Angels.

For the past few weeks it has been assignment deadline week, which is why I was quite busy with my academic life for awhile. But nevertheless, I got to finish Lemartes, which took me about 2 nights to finish him.




I've started on a different part of the Blood Angels. And I definitely would want to finish these guys as an addition to my army.



It looks like I'll be quite busy until next week at least before I can focus more on painting my army.

5 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Your Blood Angels look sweet! What colours did you use to get that golden like armour colour?

Vuel said...

Dude, you're making the whole Blood Angel chapter is it? On second thought, nothing wrong with dreaming big. Hahaha :D

Alvin Khaw said...

FEM. The gold was very simple.

Spray White
Paint Scorched Brown
Paint Shining Gold
Wash Devlan Mud
Drybrush Shining Gold
Drybrush a little Burnished Gold

I might do a tutorial on that.

I'm building up my Death Company to be bigger then I'll be doing the Sanguinary Guard army. With that, I'll probably have the full army of the Blood Angels, but I still don't like Mephiston, Death Company Tycho, Scouts, and a Whirlwind.

khairul said...

Yeah ...how many points of BA do u have now hehe.

Looking forward to seeing your take on the sang guards bro!! Sanguinius is proud.

Alvin Khaw said...

Currently I got 2,925 points fully painted. After I finish some of the models for Kindred 3, I'll have 3,410 points.

Still having lots of fun with my Blood Angels anyway.