Yup, the title really sums it up real good.
With only 1/3 of my assignments done, I managed to get what I greatly needed to finish, finished.
Funny part is that ever since my compressor was busted, lots of my painting progress came to a halt. I should really hunt for one soon.
Thanks to the much needed Hobby Night over at Legio, I finished all my airbrushing needs, temporarily.
You can see how the night went with this link:
Here are some pictures of mine.
I'm doing my best not to distract myself too much by painting my Eldar or Tyranids and I'll definitely want to finish my Blood Angels for Kindred 3 which will be happening in a few months time.