Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More progress in a day than in a week.

Yup, the title really sums it up real good.

With only 1/3 of my assignments done, I managed to get what I greatly needed to finish, finished.

Funny part is that ever since my compressor was busted, lots of my painting progress came to a halt. I should really hunt for one soon.

Thanks to the much needed Hobby Night over at Legio, I finished all my airbrushing needs, temporarily.

You can see how the night went with this link:



Here are some pictures of mine.







I'm doing my best not to distract myself too much by painting my Eldar or Tyranids and I'll definitely want to finish my Blood Angels for Kindred 3 which will be happening in a few months time.

8 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Good progress. Looking forward to seeing your air brush work on the vehicles.

Dann said...

ah bollocks... three vindicators for K3?

Alvin Khaw said...

Would you like me to play them for K3? Heh heh heh...

Vuel said...

Alvin, I'll be away on outstation duty for 2-3 weeks. Will you be interested to borrow my compressor?

khairul said...

Nice progress there man. We also need to dicuss the bagration campaign this hobby night :)

Alvin Khaw said...

Iqbal, yes please, I can finish some of my stuffs within that time.

deathkorps said...

Looking good! I need to get off my ass and get some hobby going- that NZ trip killed me lol

Alvin Khaw said...

Lol. That does happen once in a while.