Monday, October 26, 2009

Hobby Tips - Simple combi-plasma conversion

I was thinking of something funny to do yesterday, a 5 men Chaos Havocs squad with 4 plasmaguns and the champion with a combi-plasma. So after working out the statistics of killing stuff with plasmas, it turns out that if the champion in the squad was given a plasma, it will almost guarantee the death of almost anything when they go rapid firing.

I've seen someone converted a combi-melta or combi-plasma somewhere, but somehow I thought of doing this myself last night. I went through the bits box and found that the plasma pistol from the Space Marines seem to fit and look as though it's enough for a one-time use weapon.

So the cutting was made for the bolter and the plasma pistol.



Simple yet effective. I like it.


No comments: