Sunday, January 17, 2010

Awesome Hobby Night!

On Fridays, Legio Malaysia has hobby nights as usual. Just that this is one of the times that we had lots of fun and I got 2 free stuff!

This one here is a miniature that I've been itching to buy a long time ago. The Lich Lord Asphyxious from Warmachine. Just because it looks cool, no other reason. Arzmi gave this to me when I gave him 25 Ork Boyz as a gift because his wife recently gave birth to their first child.



One more little surprise came along when we were playing a Kindred style game. Doc Selvam gave everyone a key chain with a METAL die on it. I'm serious, it's solid cold hard metal!


Normally I would hate key chains as they are cumbersome and have no practical use for me as I only ever carry a single key in my pocket, but this is just awesome!

Thanks guys! See you the next hobby night.

No comments: