Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My new army... again?! Short Forge World Review.

Aloa! Long time no see mi amigos!

I've been busy painting my Fantasy army for the up and coming campaign and I've been putting lots of time into hobbying in the past few weeks. I will post pictures of them up soon when the secret army is out.

For now, I'll just show what other army I'm working on at the same time. Chaos Renegade Militia!

This is what I've bought...

2 sets of conversions, 1 set of weapon arms, 1 set of vehicle crews and the Chaos Renegade Psyker set. This is enough to start me off to my 2,000 point list. Awesome!


Have to warn you guys that my camera is sick. It can't really focus well an all that, so I think I might need to take it to the doctor or just replace it...

Conversion set. Nice...



Chaos Renegade Vehicle Crew. I bought these just to make sure my vehicles will look real Chaos when I convert and paint them...


The arms that come with this set is amazing. Love the pointy finger. Never had enough pointy fingers...


This is the part where I go crazy. £ 10 for 2 models. 2 FREAKING FORGE WORLD MODELS FOR £ 10! That is £ 5 each! It's almost cheaper than any character/single model you can ever find in the GW Direct store.


The thingy that comes with this set. Oh, and 2 bases too...


The weapon arms set is a really good deal. You get the Vox Caster, which means extra model! I bought this set just for the coolness of the guns. I need more meltas and plasmas anyway...




I'll be quite busy with assignments these few days, but I'm pushing my hobby time and stretching it. I normally sleep around 3am in the morning and wake up around 9am to continue work.

Stay tuned for the next update! :D

No comments: