Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chaos Renegade Militia - Slowly progressing.

Not bad, I've been so busy that I've forgotten to update my blog. Haha. But at least I'm still posting interesting stuff for you guys to see.

Recently I've been assembling and converting the Imperial Guard Valkyries to the Chaos Renegade Militia Vendettas. And I can say, it's a lot of fun. Adding spikes sure makes it look more Chaos!




I used my razor saw to carefully remove the gas tanks from these guys so they can sit in the pilot place of the Vendettas. It was a task that really required lots of focus, and the end result is amazing.


The first Vendetta I made.



Second Vendetta with a little repositioning of the spikes.





I've also managed to build an Executioner/Demolisher. Why Executioner/Demolisher? I've magnetized it.





Plasma crazed Renegade!


I won't be painting my tanks till I get my paints and supplies to ensure I can do a good job to justify these tanks. So I'll just focus on finishing my commission work.

No comments: