Monday, January 30, 2012

Iron Within!

Talk about funny. Today I got my Forge World delivery and here's a picture of the Land Raider doors I got for myself.


I'm gonna have to call Forge World and ask them to send me the right piece, and the Iron Warriors Dreadnought that I ordered arrived without it's base. Hopefully they'll get the missing stuffs to me ASAP.

Also, I've been on the painting spree lately. The Dreadnought was pretty much done since the last time, but I think I can give it a little extra effort to make it look better.

The Terminators were finished within 3 days, I was aiming for 2 days, but I kinda got distracted with games and so on.






Well, at least they're finished. Now I gotta move on to the massed infantry.

6 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

They look really sweet Alvin! Nice work. If only Forgeworld made Warsmith Honsou ... it would be a nice character to add to your Iron Warriors though I am not sure if he would fit the period your existing miniatures are supposed to be from.

khairul said...

Agree. Nice work!!

You really need to read Storm of Iron to really set you in the mood :)

Can't wait to see this army fully painted. 1750 points i presume...

me said...

I might be a bit slow.. but...
Woot??!!11 GluedMyFingers resurrected?!! Awesome!

Lookin forward to see tons of construction stripe, LOL

Alvin Khaw said...

There is no set list for this army, I'll just be assembling and painting pretty much whatever I want. During the MAD event I'll be assembling 3 Vindicators and 3 Land Raiders, so yeah, can guess how's it gonna turn out.

Vuel said...

Iron Hands door?..looking at the bright side, now you have pieces of your rival as basing material..hahaha :D

the models are nice, but somehow still felt weird seeing you painting bright-coloured stuff..

Alvin Khaw said...

It's an Imperial Fist door, total nemesis.