Monday, May 7, 2012

Lots of hobby done over the week.

Yup, I've been hobbying like a mad man. Been painting my Sanguinary Priest, Furioso Dreadnought, and the Baal Predator which I managed to finish.




I magnetized the doors with the sponsons since it gives me a good option of saving points and it makes it easier to transport it.



I was also assembling the Chaos Decimator Daemon Engine. I started assembling this from 12 in the noon till 5:30am. Give and take a few hours for lunch and dinner. It was really difficult to assemble as the pose is influenced by the multiple joints and funny angles.



Got around airbrushing it with Gunmetal and highlighting it with Chrome Silver. Both are Tamiya paints of course.






Just a nice size comparison of the Decimator and a Dreadnought.



I'll be focusing solely on Flames of War this week. Gotta get everything done at least a few days before Bagration begins.

3 comments:

Vuel said...

wow, that thing is huge!

khairul said...

Huge and really nice!!

How's the new airbrush? Review please. Some of us thinking of getting it too ;)

Alvin Khaw said...

I'll do a review on it when I can. Just for you.