Friday, September 7, 2012

The Dark Eldar will KILL!!!

Yessss... I've been painting quite a bit throughout the pass few months, obviously I've been playing more than painting judging from my progress.

Also, I'm planning to use this 1,500 point army in the next Legio Malaysia tournament in December. Frankly speaking, I got a little sick and tired painting Blood Angels, and with the new changes to 6th Ed, I'll need to add in more units for them.

Which is why I decided to bring these guys back to the table. Here's my 1,500 point list.


The ones in red are not assembled while the ones in yellow are currently work in progress. As you can see, it's still a lot of work! Not only that, assuming if Duke Sliscus doesn't get a miniature in time, I'll probably have to use an Archon as a stand in.


These are some of the ones I've painted.







I'll definitely be painting more than this list, I just like the look of the army, they're just so evil! I'll probably add in 10 more Reaver Jetbikes in a 1,750 point list, but not yet, since I'm currently quite into 1,500 and there's quite a lot to paint already.

I also need to pay more attention to playing 6th Edition correctly, and from what I've observed, a 1,500 point game is just nice, in terms of timing and deployment, not forgetting to mention, a lot easier and faster to play and learn 6th Ed.

A 1,750 point game will be for the ones who would like to bring more. Who doesn't like to bring more right?

I might even consider playing 1,500 points for a bit before I transition back to 1,750. Especially when lots of the guys are playing at 1,500 to practice for the tournament.

Till then!

2 comments:

khairul said...

Good to see you blogging again man.

Looking forward to seeing your DE force all painted up. Haven't seen one fully painted up from our group yet even though they've been out for ....what..2 years now?

And congrats on getting your open diver qualifications :)
We must dive together soon.

FourEyedMonster said...

Your DE army looks really cool. Wow you lot are all divers! I am more of a Nazgul ... we fear water. ;P