Sunday, May 3, 2009

Using Black Orcs in 40k

Since I don't have anything to paint now that I'm at home and all my stuff is in my hostel, I'll just post about the ones I've painted a few days ago...

I finished painting 2/20 of my 'ard Boyz, using the Black Orcs from Fantasy, you actually can't change their pose that much. And it's quite difficult to use the 40k Ork Boyz kit to mix and match with the Black Orcs. But here are some of the ideas...


Using the Sluggas will add some 40k feel to the Orcs and since they're so heavily armoured, they should be used as 'ard Boyz... I didn't want to use Shootas on them, since I'm betting on their 4+ armour save and 4 attacks on a charge to survive long enough, if not, to kill everything off...


The only problem is to make the Nob with Power Klaw, I'll be experimenting more on that when I get back...


"I'll be talking about other random stuff tomorrow or so..."

No comments: