Sunday, May 10, 2009

WarMachine - Alternative Models

Just a little update. I will be going back to my hostel tomorrow, means I will be painting again. And here's an update that I wish to share about some WarMachine miniatures from Privateer Press that can be used in 40k.

This is the Cryx Iron Lich Asphyxious, a fine sculpt that can be used as either a Chaos Sorcerer or a Necron Lord, depending on how you paint it. Although the rib cage really reminds me of Necrons, I don't think it will be a problem using this guy as a Chaos Sorcerer.




I think the Cryx Epic Lich Lord Asphyxious is more suitable to be used as the Chaos Sorcerer, just because of the staff that he's holding and it kinda resembles the Mark of Tzeentch. This is one model that I will definitely buy when I feel like painting for fun...



Both these miniatures are metal, as I believe all WarMachine minis are. I've noticed a trend that GW is somehow following Privateer Press' style in terms of sculpt, the new Forge World models are looking like the WarJacks from the WarMachines...

"I might not have my camera with me when I get back, so it's gonna be tough..."

No comments: