Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Consolidating the tanks.

After learning from Carl on how to get good images, I finally managed to take better pictures, I'm still in the progress of improving it, but I guess this is better than the previous ones I took.

Also, I'll be putting a brief description of the tanks along with their pictures.




Israel Defense Force
Merkava Mk.3 Baz with Nochri Dalet Mine Roller System

Alef, 1st Platoon, 1st Company, 3rd Izuz (Bravery) Battalion, 460 Brigade, Operation Cast Lead

January 2009
Gaza






Japan Ground Self Defense Force
Type 90 Tank with Mine Roller

7th Division, 71st Tank Regiment, 3rd Company
Hokkaido, Japan





US Medium Tank M26 Pershing.

No5. 2nd Platoon, Tank Company F, 33rd Armoured Regiment, 3rd Armoured Division.

February 1945
Elsdorf, Germany




Sturmgeschutz III Ausf.B (Sd.Kfz.142)
AKA. Stug III

2nd Kompanie, 226th StuGAbt

June 1941
Poland

4 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Really beautiful set of tanks. My favourite one so far in this collection is the US Medium Tank M26 Pershing. It looks really nice. =)

MrChaos said...

Great job Alvin. You should start posting in ScaleModelsMalaysia forum.


z12.invisionfree.com/ScaleModelsMalaysia/index.php?act=idx

Vuel said...

Great job Alvin, nice tanks!

Alvin Khaw said...

Thanks guys, I've just finished another tank! Gonna post it up now.