Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind

Bought this tank about a couple of weeks back when Hobby HQ had a sale, it was going for about RM 29. So I thought to myself, why not try it out? Since it's of a different brand that I'm not familiar with, I might as well experiment on this tank.

After assembling, I did the standard late war camo colours. I was masking the tracks because I wanted to try using the winter whitewash camouflage on this tank.

The kit had a few issues. most are mainly the instruction issues and the lack of indication of where the decals should go.






In the end, I kinda over did the weathering, but it still turned out kinda alright. One thing I really like though, is that the mud effect on the tracks do look somewhat good.





1 comment:

Phil said...

Great looking vehicles, beautiful paintjob!