Friday, September 4, 2009

Nurturing a new FEMALE Ork player!

It has been a busy week for me, I had to run around with my new classes, make lots of orders, paint lots of minis, assemble more minis and even teach a new player how to paint Orks!

My friend Janice has decided to go the Orky way, simply because they're cute. Hey, I do think Orks are cute too! For the entire day, I had to guide her on how to paint Orks like how I painted mine, which is why her Orks look like mine. She's possible the 7th person I ever taught how to paint.

She had a good start by buying a load of paints, some brushes, the tools, a box of Ork Boyz and Nobz.

I taught her how to speed paint, highlight, shade and drybrush all in a day. And here's what she did with minimum help from me.


Looks like someone is addicted to painting.


The Ork Boy 'ere needs more ladz!



I had to help her with the checks on the Orks. And looking at it, the motif here is very nice, red and black checks. She's decided to actually build an Ork Biker army.


To end with this post, I just had to add this poster I found online.



"More work for me to do now, need to build a new Chaos Lord."

No comments: