Monday, September 7, 2009

Slow progress, but still moving on. Some tips to share too.

I've been running around scouting for locations for a suitable place to open up a gaming store and also been searching high and low for furniture. But we're just gonna go survey our options for now.

Anyway, I've been working on this guy as he is the last WYSIWYG mini for my 1750 tournament legal army. I didn't glue him to the base yet, but I just think he looks so cool!



As some of you might have known this little nifty trick, I suppose I should share this with everyone. Drilling the head makes it easier to paint. Well, of course you don't have to do this to heads only, you can do this to particularly difficult to hold parts of a mini. The head still needs a few layers before it's done and able to be glued in.





"Gonna sleep while I can, or insomnia will hit me again."

No comments: