Thursday, February 18, 2010

Iron Painter - I'm so prepared.



With the Iron Painter being this Saturday, I'm so excited about it. My Orky boyz here are prepared and ready to be painted.

The list consists of:

A warboss with a kombi scorcha, cybork body, eavy armour and an attack squig.

Another warboss with a kombi scorcha, cybork body, eavy armour and an attack squig and a power klaw with a boss pole.

5 Ork Nobz with 3 power klaws, eavy armours and some boss poles.

13 Ork Boyz.

All in all, there's 507 points. Just nice, 20 models too. I nearly miscalculated the points there, but luckily I rechecked and made sure that I met the requirements.

Reason why I chose to paint my Orks is because I know I can speed paint them without sacrificing the quality of my work. I want to use them in the league and in the future tournaments too. To me, this is the best choice.

No comments: