Friday, February 26, 2010

Citadel's Warhammer Basing Kit Review

I'm sure many of you are eager to take a look inside this box here. Since the Warhammer basing kit was released, I was quite excited as I know that GW can really make great basing kits since the Warhammer 40,000 basing kit.



Well, as you can see here, there are 5 little containers that hold the slates and resin base.



I poured all the medium and large basing slate into another container just to give it a wash. Rinsing it from all the resin dust is a good idea. Here you can see the main difference of the large and medium slate. I love the slates... They make good natural rocks.

Those that are black are obviously wet while the grey ones are drying.


The brass etch that I will almost never use. Ok, maybe I might use some of them just to make the base look good.




Here is what you are looking for, the resin base. Click the picture to enlarge and see if some of these might suit your sci-fi needs, as some of them actually can fit well. But honestly speaking, I won't be using much of them. I just want them slates!



Hope that helped you with your decision on whether or not to buy the Citadel's Warhammer Basing Kit.

No comments: