Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Painting - More Lootas. More projects.

Man, took me 3 days just to assemble and paint 4 lootas. Well, most of my time was allocated to painting, just that I got distracted by watching movies and I have other projects going on as well.

Seeing how I need to maintain the checks and flames, I made sure I free handed a least a little bit on the lootas.


I love putting random colours on my Orks. Just to show that they don't have uniforms or anything, they just simply grab whatever and wear them.



After putting up the picture here only I realized one of my lootas was somewhere else on my table.


Anyway, I have to paint for my Kindred doubles tourney army list, the next incoming league, the painting competition and I have many other projects going on at the same time.

This is really crazy, but I'm pushing out as many minis as I can.

And my camera is still not working properly.

No comments: