Sunday, November 15, 2009

Legio Malaysia - Inquisition Wars 1750 Tournament

Yesterday was the Inquisition Wars 1750 Tournament at Legio. The night before the event I had to make a few objective markers for myself since I hadn't done any, I rushed 3 out. More about them on the next few posts.

We were divided into the Red and the Black team. I was in the Black team and the picture below shows the entire Black team there. I couldn't find the picture of the full Red team, but I know that they're scattered here and there across blogs and sites.


More coverage of the event has been written up at Legio. More pictures are also shown at Azlan's blog, he didn't play in the event in order to be the Tourney Judge.

Also, thanks to Jeff for organizing such and amazing event. We had 24 players who were there to roll dice. Screams of agony were heard and victory cries were loud at the tourney, we heard lots of cheering and commotion throughout the entire duration of the games.


A picture below shows my Alpha Legion in play in round 1. I enjoyed the games a lot, especially the mission of defender versus attacker. (I was defending against some beautifully painted Imperial Guard by Hongxi.)



The image below, gotten from the Legio, shows our ranking and standing. I'm actually quite happy that I did very well, though in round 2, my dice rolls were terrible and I got horribly ground to dust. Even though I was the top of the black team, we were still far from anywhere near the champ.


Here's the army list I used at the tournament.

Alpha Legion 1750 army list

HQ

Chaos Lord
Terminator Armour
Daemon Weapon
145

Chaos Lord
Terminator Armour
Daemon Weapon
Combi-melta
150

Elites

1 Chaos Terminator Champion
Icon of Chaos Glory
Chain Fist
2 Chaos Terminators
Chain Fist
Heavy Flamer
145

Chaos Land Raider Dedicated Transport 220

Troops

1 Chaos Space Marine Aspiring Champion
Power Fist
9 Chaos Space Marines
2 Meltaguns
Icon of Chaos Glory
220

Chaos Rhino Dedicated Transport 35

1 Chaos Space Marine Aspiring Champion
Power Fist
9 Chaos Space Marines
2 Meltaguns
Icon of Chaos Glory
220

Chaos Rhino Dedicated Transport 35

1 Chaos Space Marine Aspiring Champion
Power Fist
9 Chaos Space Marines
2 Meltaguns
Icon of Chaos Glory
220

Chaos Rhino Dedicated Transport 35

Heavy Support

6 Chaos Havocs (Iron Warriors)
4 Autocannons
Icon of Chaos Glory
180

Chaos Vindicator
Daemonic Possession
145


A total of 1750 points.

No comments: