Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thank you Forge World, for messing up.

Recently I've ordered quite a bunch from Forge World. One of them was the Ork Warboss on Warbike and the rest of them were 2 Alpha Legion Rhino Doors and 1 Alpha Legion Land Raider door.

As you can see, here are the packs that contain all the doors.





Take a closer look and you will see the difference.




Well, knowing that it's their fault in packing the doors, someone somewhere in the other side of the world who ordered the Alpha Legion Rhino Doors will possibly be receiving a duplicate of the left side, in which I already had a duplicate of both right doors. Even though I could work with it, but I think it's best to ask them to send it to me again.

After all, I've bought lots of stuff from them...



So today, Ivan brought me the new pack that they've sent. It arrived within 2 days.

This is not the first time that Games Workshop or Forge World has done some wrong packaging, but honestly, I love it when they do it... XD


"Any similar stories you would like to share? This topic could be very interesting. And from this point on, whenever I put someone's name in, I will link their blog as well from the post. So if you do read my blog and know me, do let me know your blog site, would love to read yours too. All wargamer's blogs are definitely welcome."

No comments: