Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nice new shelf.

Well, I've been eyeing this shelf for the past few months, and I thought to myself, it's time to get it! The price at Ikea was at RM 249 a long time ago, it dropped to RM 199, and now it's only at RM 179! Great deal for such a beautiful display case.

It's extremely heavy at 42kg's! Requires 2 people to assemble and lots of thinking on how to place certain parts here and there. Now I don't have to worry about not having enough space to keep my minis, especially out of dust!


On the top is obviously my Orks! These are all the Orks I've painted so far, and I'll definitely want to continue painting them.


Some of my Alpha Legion.


And many other minis that I've painted. I realized that the pictures weren't clear, but you get the idea.


I've got more that are not on display obviously, just that these minis are just gonna spend most of their time here if I don't use them.

So if you want one of these sweet shelves, go get one!

No comments: