Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Ork Warboss on Warbike has arrived!

I've gotten my Forge World stuff, and I can say I'm quite excited about it, mainly because of the Ork Warboss on Warbike. It looks like a treat to assemble and paint, but I would have to be careful to remove the flashes and mould lines, especially not to break it.

The picture shown below is the full kit of the Ork Warboss on Warbike unassembled.



After washing the parts and assembling most of it, here's how it looks. Notice that I haven't assembled the front and rear wheel guards.




Also, not forgetting to mention, I have no idea what a damper is. This 2 little pieces here is supposed to go somewhere that I don't know and for the entire night, couldn't figure out at all...



Along with the resin package, there is also the so called "manual" which you can literally throw after you make sure which part is which.



That's all the info you get from the so called "manual". So it seems that those 2 little parts will just be some piece of terrain next time, as I just couldn't be bothered to assemble it at all...


We pay so much money to Forge World and they can't even make a manual that's a little better or perhaps similar to Games Workshop? They have to do something about it...


"Moral of the story, if you don't know what goes where and it's Orky, ignore it..."

1 comment:

Rob Crocker said...

I just built mine and like you I had no idea where to put the dampers... so they will be going into the bitz-box. Now I have to motivate myself to paint this awesome model.