Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally! I've finished the Iron Warriors that have been waiting for their shoulder pads...

I admit that I've taken some time, since these few days I've been very busy, had to be called to take over my friend and conduct a training in the office on a Sunday!

Today I played 4 games too! I'm really tired, it has been the entire day of walking around, taking minis in and out and rolling dice!

Here are some pictures...



I don't really know how should I paint this guy, since everything seems to be metal...



I need to paint up my other 2 autocannons! Need more!



But currently I feel like working on my Obliterator, since the green time takes some time to set in, I will work on it tonight. It should take me about a day to finish painting this guy...



So tired... Gonna finish up the green stuff first!

No comments: