Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lots of painting in a day... 3 Vehicles at once!

Well, I intended to post this up yesterday, but somehow the Internet was terrible and I couldn't even stay online...

During my stay back at my hometown, I painted a few of these guys. They were sprayed black before before I brought it back to my hometown.



Yesterday, I went on a painting frenzy! I sprayed my vehicles black and coated them properly with a tank brush.


I painted them with the first layer with Regal Blue, now they look like they belong to the Crimson Fist.


I had to put it in front of a fan to make it dry faster...


This layer was painted with a mix of Snot Green and Regal Blue. Somehow it looks like it belongs to the Salamanders now...


After that, I glazed them with Asurmen Blue. I like the colour that was produced by the glaze.


I went into detailing of the vehicles since I was done with the body. The hydra symbol on the Forge World doors are always a fun thing to paint...


And this is where I stopped. I need to work on more of the detailing, weather effects, battle damage and the crew today...


This is the first time I painted so many vehicles at once!

No comments: