Saturday, August 1, 2009

Progress from the pass few days...

As you can very well guess, I've been very busy. My roommate and I have rearranged the furniture in our room to maximize the space that we can have in the room. Mainly because we have lots of stuff, especially me who keeps lots of Warhammer items in stock...


Towards the left of the room is where we keep most of our 40k stuff...


Well, I still have lots in stock, so go check out http://gmf-ministore.blogspot.com to see what I have.


My Orks have been homeless for a moment, I don't have enough space to accommodate anymore minis for now...


Also, I've been working on my vehicles. I took a few days to assemble them and magnetize the Land Raider as well... I just filled the gaps of my Obliterator with green stuff and I'll start spraying most of my minis soon so I can start painting again...



"My other half went overseas to study, she'll be there for some time and come back once in a long time, so it's a heart wrenching moment for me now, but I'll still do my best to keep focused and continue working on my minis and run the business..."

No comments: