Saturday, June 20, 2009

Painting - Alpha Legion with Meltas... And more Alpha Legion men...

I've been working hard for the past few days, working side by side with my assignments, presentation preparations and painting at the same time. These days I'm so tired I sleep early every night. Still, I'm churning out miniatures at a rate fast enough...

Last night I finished this 2 guys with Meltas here...



Today I went to Comics Mart to watch a few games, tough I intended to have a game, but time wasn't on my side. I agreed to go back early just so I can paint up the 5 more guys that are waiting for their turn...


Tomorrow is my Sunday. No plans to go out, no plans for anything else. I will diligently, quietly in a hardworking state of mind, sit down on my chair and finish all 5 of them.

Too bad I finished listening to 40k radio today, the 1 hour show was too short, I wish they have the mega-sode again... 3 hours of Spencer, Scott and Chipley will entertain me while I'm painting...

"Looks like my Orks have been neglected for a moment, but as long as I'm still churning out painted stuff, I'm happy since it's productive..."

No comments: