Wednesday, March 25, 2009

40K Comic Strips from Master Darksol of All Things 40K

Well, if you've noticed, to the right of the blog, I have a little section of comic strip. I decided to add it in my blog because I think Master Darksol's work is just amazing... For all you who have been reading the Turn Signals On A Land Raider comic strips, I find that Master Darksol's one is somehow better and well drawn...

Here are all the comics strip that he produced so far...








Now that's what I call an artist... To visit his blog and view some of his painting, go to All Things 40K and see for yourself...

"How I wish I could draw as good as him... Hope you guys enjoyed. So, from now onwards, I'll put his latest comic strip on the side of my blog and you guys can go check it out whenever there's a new one, you have to be patient for new ones though..."

No comments: