Monday, March 23, 2009

Painting - Ork Nobz

Recently I've been very keen on doing free hands on my minis, especially for my Orks. With that, I found a theme to go with them. It happened when I was showering and thinking about the Janu-Waaagh-ry White Dwarf, and it just came to me, green flames... Better yet, green checks...

I've bought the Rotting Flesh paint a long time ago, and just realized that it's the closest green to white...

Other than that, the extensive use of Camo Green and Catachan Green really themes with the army, even the Gretchin Green Foundation Paint.

Here are some pictures, remember, they were basecoated with white, and it works well for me, so I'm still sticking with white as black makes me work harder for the same thing...





"I still need to practice drawing up symbols and glyphs before I go further. For those who are less couragous to do some free hand, give it a shot! You'll never know till you do it, just muster up the courage and confidence and you're all set!"

No comments: