Thursday, July 23, 2009

Alpha Legion Rhino with Forge World doors!

Finally, this Rhino here took me a few days to complete! I would say it's not easy to paint it as the paint tends to show a lot of brush strokes or staining from the paint. But in the end it gave the look as if it's either blue or green, i wanted to give the impression that it's sort of 2 colours in one.

I will paint my other 3 Rhinos at the same time, just so that the other 3 will have consistent colours. This Rhino here might be reserved for my Chosen Chaos Space Marines. Oh, and if you're wondering, I didn't put any of the spiky bits since I wanted to ensure that my Rhinos can be played in both Chaos Space Marines and the Space Marines codex. Enough ranting, here are the pictures...










Just a shot with the rest of the guys.


I guess I'll have to start working on my Iron Warriors, since I'm going back to my hometown soon...

No comments: