Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gamers Warehouse + Neodymium Disc Magnets + Cheap Green Stuff = Great hobby time.

Hi guys, I just want to inform you guys that I've received 400 pieces of Neodymium Disc Magnets. I have them in 1mm and 2mm form (200 pieces of each).

Prices are as follows:
10 pieces of 1mm = RM 8
10 pieces of 2mm = RM 10

Please buy them in 10's as it makes it easier for me to calculate and keep track. Also, some of them has already been sold, so if you want your fix, better let me know quick before they run out. Nevertheless, I can now have a consistent supply of these little magnets.


Also, one of the most used supply in the hobby is green stuff. As you can see from the picture, those are Gale Force 9's Green Stuff, 100g for RM 55. It's the cheapest of green stuff you can ever get, I assure you.



And I'm sure that most of you have noticed that on the top left of the blog there is a little banner of Gamers Warehouse, 15% off and Free Shipping! Gamers Warehouse is my current supplier and I'm considered their affiliate.

So for you guys who usually buy from the same online store, give Gamers Warehouse a shot, it's cheap, fast, reliable and the person who runs it is extremely friendly.

Also, do remember to check out what I have in stock as I too maintain a high stock inventory, though not as much as Gamers Warehouse, but I have enough and might meet what you need. I also supply at 15% off rrp, though I can't give free shipping yet at the moment. Not to mention, if you support me, sometime in the future you will get to see a new hobby store meant for table top games and such.

To add up to that, I also help anyone who wants to start with the hobby of Warhammer 40,000 or Warhammer Fantasy. I'll introduce the tools, supplies and guide you to start your army. So if you're new, or have been blog hopping while checking out which army to start, you can always ask me questions on how to start with the hobby.

No comments: