Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Citadel's Warhammer 40,000 Basing Kit Review

I've always searched online to get a better look at the Citadel Warhammer 40,000 Basing Kit, but rarely I get proper images of the contents of the box.

Anyway, today one of my shipment has arrived along with my very own basing kit. Priced at £ 12, same price with a Tyranid Lictor, Obliterator, and the Chaos Terminator Lord, this thing here contains a load of resin and a brass etched frame.

We'll continue on with some pictures...
(Size of box, just like the Chaos Terminator Lord box)




Yes, this is not a toy, simply because it is resin! I threw away the box already and I've rinsed and washed all the basing materials, except the slate of course.

The 40k Basing Set Tub has enough bases for at least 15-20 models per tub. There will be at least 2 of the same pieces and the quality of the sculpt is amazing!

There are bits and pieces of Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Sisters of Battle, Eldar, Necrons and Imperial Guards... There are lots of random things you can find in there like pipes, skulls, and dead missiles...


The brass etched frame looks really good, though I don't really know how to use them. I'll eventually figure out how to use them anyway...


I think this box here is worth buying if you have extra money and don't want to spend on more models, especially if you have to many unpainted ones.

I recommend this box set for players who want their models to stand out of the crowd!

"Time to work on the Chaos Terminator Lords..."

No comments: