Thursday, April 2, 2009

Painting - Ork Boyz

Earlier today, I took photos of my completed Boyz that I've been painting, throughout the evening, I finished my last psychology assignment with the thoughts of how I would write my post for today...

After thinking up what I wanted to write, I completely FORGOTTEN to post it up in my blog. Mainly because I have the illusion that I was done posting because I did it in my mind... Thanks to my assignment (mental disorders and schizophrenia) I was so distracted, not to mention, I've been assembling Boss Snikrot too!

Well, suddenly it kicked me in my head and I realized that I have to post...

Enough of that, back to business, these are the 10 Boyz I've painted up... It took me 3 different nights to paint them up, which was not bad, I was speed painting, mainly practicing for the 19 hour feat...



This Boy here is lucky to have da green flames on him!


Some of the Boyz were my experiments on more free hands that I'm attempting...



I attempted some smaller checks just for fun, but it seems to work! Look at his slugga, I did some checks there.



A different angle of the slugga.


Overall, I'm quite happy on the new motive on my Orks, the green checks with green flames really fit them well...

Wait till you see what I'm doing with Boss Snikrot! ;)

"Boss Snikrot really looks wicked! I really think it's the best Ork sculpt ever made."

No comments: