Monday, April 27, 2009

Nurgle's Little Minion

Out of all 4 of the Chaos Gods, my favourite is Nurgle, followed by Tzeentch and Khorne, Slaanesh being the least.

And as we all know, Nurgle loves his little gribbly flies...

Today, I've been irritated by one of them as one of them were flying around in my room...

That little fly, which is well known to thrive and breed amongst decaying fruits or fruit skin aka rubbish, comes from the rooms of the less responsible residents of the hostel... As they just couldn't be bothered to discard their thrash properly.

To get to the point, take a look.


Yup, it flew into my pot of Rotting Flesh as I was painting one of my 'ard Boyz... It was struggling to get out but it seems that as it struggles more and more, it gets worse.


Well, I had to discard it in a way that it could never fly again. Since it has wasted me that little precious (not to mention expensive!) paint...

And this is what I'm working on now.


"I'm just waiting for the green light to do the painting marathon, 8 hours, 10 Boyz, I hope the equipment could support what I want to do..."

No comments: