Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random Ramblings

Since February, I've started to work on my Orks, and just to take a look, this is what I've done since then.

I'm quite happy with the process, though I hoped that I could be a little faster...


This is what's on my table tonight, a new box of Ork Nobz, an Ork Painboy, some Black Orcs from Fantasy that I'm converting to 40k. I have to buy another box of Black Orcs to fill up my 20 'ard Boyz.

Apparently, I can't swap heads around with the normal Boyz because the Black Orcs are way bigger than them, they size up to almost like a Nob. I can't even swap legs with the normal Boyz as their waists are already attached... Anyways, I can still throw in some Sluggas and Stikkbomzz to make them look more Orky...


My room is so messy because of the assembling of Nobz and my new 'ard Boyz now...


Just tidied up a little here and there...



I've recently been planning on my Eldar list, I plan to continue building up my Eldar after I'm done with my Orks. I will have to repaint most of them as I'm not very happy with the current colour scheme... I'll do the Eldar Ghost Warriors based on Blue Table Painting, but I will change the scheme a little bit to suit my liking...

I've already got my troops choice and most of the stuff, just need to get 1 Wave Serpent, 2 Falcons, and probably a Prism Cannon... Looks like I will have to plan my budget again...

No comments: