Friday, February 27, 2009

Painting - Ork Battlewagon

Hello again, for today's update, I will show my Battlewagon. Do note that this model is incomplete as I'm still working on da Dakka Krew Memba's... They'll be situated at the side of the Battlewagon as Big Shootas.

This is the first time I attempted to use free hand techniques. Suprisingly, using free hand is quite easy. Here are some shots of the Work In Progress (WIP) Ork Battlewagon.



I wanted to add more red to the Battlewagon to represent da red paint job! So I free handed some flames at the door.






This kunnin Grot here snickers as he has control over a big shoota.


I didn't glue certain parts so when my Battlewagon experiences a Weapon Destroyed result, I can remove the big shootas. The top was also made removable so if it's a Wreck, I can just take it off. I painted the insides too!


I will do more free hands on the next Battlewagon I buy, it will really be red in flames!

"So many Orks, so little time, if only me Orks could paint themselves, but we all know that's not gonna happen! I'm working on putting more colours to da Boyz!"

No comments: