Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today's thoughts, WarHammer Fantasy, Mark of Chaos

I've watched this video a long time ago, well, I feel like talking about it a little, as it is one form of inspiration for me to start my first WarHammer Fantasy army, and I've decided to go with Warriors of Chaos. I've also been a long devotee of Nurgle, but a little fan of Khorne, so I will mix this 2 chaos marks in my army.

I just don't understand one thing though, how do like 20+ Chaos Warriors clad in steel armour march through a dense forest without making a single sound? Well, they must be just too cool to be heard.

At least this guy here killed lots of Chaos Warriors with his hammer.

Now this is what I'm talking about! Cool armour plates with chaos markings and also blood and weathered steel. I'll do my best to replicate this in painting, but Nurgle style!
Overall, I feel that this guys should really make a movie instead, I can't express enough how impressed I am with the quality and the realistic graphics of this clip.



"I have to make an army list and go for some tutorial games since I am not well versed with WarHammer Fantasy."